HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- Studio Pilates. Joseph Pilates invented his exercise system “Contrology” for optimal health. Pilates is for everyone. The new mother looking to get her body back and return to the activities she loves. Chronic condition sufferers (such as arthritis or long term back pain) looking for a better quality of life. The elite sports person or weekend warrior looking for the extra edge and to stay injury free. Everyone looking to find and maintain good body balance. To move better and feel stronger. Have you ever said to yourself “I used to be able to … .” If you are prepared to commit to the training we can acheive some incredible results. Strong bodies. Strong Minds. One body. For life.
- Private & ACC subsidised Physiotherapy. Rehabilitation. Corrective movement. Neuromuscular reprogramming. Clinical Studio Pilates. Expect to be educated about your body and learn to really experience being in your body. Be inspired and energised with effective self management tools and finish your rehab as a more efficient version of yourself. Together we are aiming for your injury to heal and to prevent you from any further injury.
- Sports specific assessments. Extensive training and a number of sports specific qualifications enable me to advise you. If you are mad about cycling, golf, equestrian, football, ice hockey, multisport, netball, rugby, running, sailing, skiing, swimming … I would love to work with you.
- Cancer rehabilitation. I am happy to provide advice and support to anyone with a cancer diagnosis or is recovering from treatment. We can address any physical adaptations and manage fatigue to enhance your quality of life. Maintain and regain physical mobility, strength and endurance. Current oncology research supports staying active. Together we can tailor your programme to meet your changing exercise needs.
- Lifestyle enhancement. Let me guide you and empower you with tools to help you find your equilibrium and enhance your life. Let’s make everyday wonderful. It is time to thrive.
“In ten sessions, you will feel the difference. In twenty you will see the difference,
and in thirty you will have a whole new body.” Joseph H. Pilates
- I care about you. I would like you to experience a change in the way physical fitness, movement health and physiotherapy is offered.
- With shared goals and a commitment to create change we can work together in the studio to improve your quality of life.
- My goal is to empower you with knowledge. Our goal is to nurture your body and mind.
- I will do all I can to help you experience feeling great in both no matter what your situation.
“The mind, when housed within a healthful body, possesses a glorious sense of power.”
Joseph H. Pilates
A short bio.
Emily is a Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Certified Physiotherapist. A movement analyst and mentor. She loves to reconnect you with your body. Achieving this through retraining and maintaining your bodies equilibrium. She has a special interest in sports performance.
She excels at helping you deal with chronic pain issues and finding solutions and strategies for more complex problems.
She has added coaching to her resume studying with American sociologist, life coach and best-selling author Martha Beck. She learnt a lot about herself and some great techniques for helping others find solutions to ensure they thrive in “life” in the twenty-first century.
She has a huge passion and gratitude for nature and life in the mountains. You will often find her out in the great outdoors. Walking or running a local track with her dog, mountain biking with her husband Jason or just recharging her batteries.
She is a former ski-racer, world championship level sailor, multisport adventurer, & New Zealand’s Coast to Coast longest day athlete. She has been involved in most sports at some point in her life.
She loves to learn and develop her skills. Constantly attending workshops and seminars to better improve her knowledge and understanding of the mind-body relationship.
Living on a golf course has inspired Emily to deepen her relationship with the game of golf. Through study with the Titelist Performance Institute and her international mentors, she enjoys working with golfers to improve their golf game and lower their score, by ensuring that their body is at it’s optimum to perform.
If you are interested in working with her. She can provide you with private sessions on a one on one basis. All her sessions are at least an hour long. It is her intention is to empower you to take charge and ownership of your body and life. For those clients in New Zealand she is an accredited ACC physiotherapy provider.
“Everyone is the architect of their own happiness.”
Joseph H. Pilates
contact me for more details:
call or text +64 21 492 095
e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In clinic/studio appointments for clients within the Queenstown/Arrowtown area.
Generally the first appointment is one hour thirty minutes. All subsequent sessions are for one hour.
Special offers and workshops may have a different duration.
Skype consultations available on request.
“Change happens through movement and movement heals.”
Joseph H. Pilates
“Good posture can be successfully acquired only when
the entire mechanism of the body is under perfect control.”
Joseph H. Pilates
Designed by Equilibrium Space. Copyright 2016. Updated September 2018.Nurture your body and mind