MANY SOLUTIONS …
- Private & ACC subsidised Physiotherapy with clinical Pilates
- Studio Pilates – One to One Training
- Sports Specific – assessments, rehabilitation & conditioning
- Titelist Performance Institute “The Body-Swing” Connection assessments – improve your golf game & stay injury free
- Bike Fit & Set Up – optimal performance fit & injury management
- Pinc Rehabilitation – for support with a cancer diagnosis
- Climbing back into your body – mind-body solutions for management of chronic pain
- Coaching for high functioning individuals looking for solutions to enhance their “LIFE”
“In ten sessions, you will feel the difference. In twenty you will see the difference,
and in thirty you will have a whole new body.” Joseph H. Pilates
- I care about you. I would like you to experience a change in the way physical fitness, movement health and physiotherapy is offered.
- With shared goals and a commitment to create change we can work together in the studio to improve your quality of life.
- My goal is to empower you with knowledge. Our goal is to nurture your body and mind.
- I will do all I can to help you experience feeling great in both no matter what your situation.
“The mind, when housed within a healthful body, possesses a glorious sense of power.”
Joseph H. Pilates
A short bio.
Emily is a Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Certified Physiotherapist. A movement analyst and mentor. She loves to reconnect you with your body. Acheiving this through retraining and maintaining your bodies equilibrium. She has a special interest in sports performance.
She excels at helping you deal with chronic pain issues and finding solutions and strategies for more complex problems.
She has added coaching to her resume studying with American sociologist, life coach and best-selling author Martha Beck. She learnt a lot about herself and some great techniques for helping others find solutions to ensure they thrive in “life” in the twenty-first century.
She has a huge passion and gratitude for nature and life in the mountains. You will often find her out in the great outdoors. Walking or running a local track with her dog, mountain biking with her husband Jason or just recharging her batteries.
She is a former ski-racer, world championship level sailor, multisport adventurer, & New Zealand’s Coast to Coast longest day athlete. She has been involved in most sports at some point in her life.
She loves to learn and develop her skills. Constantly attending workshops and seminars to better improve her knowledge and understanding of the mind-body relationship. This year she is deepening her relationship and understanding of the game of golf through study with the Titelist Performance Institute.
If you are interested in working with her. She can provide you with private sessions on a one on one basis. All her sessions are at least an hour long. It is her intention is to empower you to take charge and ownership of your body and life. For those clients in New Zealand she is an accredited ACC physiotherapy provider.
“Everyone is the architect of their own happiness.”
Joseph H. Pilates
contact me for more details:
call or text +64 21 492 095
e mail email@example.com
In clinic/studio appointments for clients within the Queenstown/Arrowtown area.
Generally the first appointment is one hour thirty minutes. All subsequent sessions are for one hour.
Special offers and workshops may have a different duration.
Skype consultations available on request.
Emily is the most amazing Physio I have ever been to. Period. She has an unparalleled understanding of both sports performance and day to day functionality.
I live in Australia now but make sure to see her every time I am in the country for maintenance work. (And have even set up skype appointments when injured in between!)